Medical products company picks Charlotte area for its HQ, bringing 100 new jobs.
Safeguard Medical Acquires Made-in-America Splint Line
Safeguard Medical and PerSys Medical Announce Partnership Agreement
Safeguard Medical Announces New Partnership
Request a quote
The Russell PneumoFix® is a sterile chest decompression device designed for the management of tension pneumothorax, simple pneumothorax and pleural effusion.
Designed by practising clinicians who understand the limitations of conventional equipment, the Russell PneumoFix® has many features that make it a truly useful tool for the emergency care provider.
– Simple to use, minimal risk involved.
• Designed for efficient insertion to be inserted without the usde of a scalpel or skin incision.
• Veress-tipped needle to reduce the risk of injury to lung tissue.
• 11cm long catheter long enough to reach the pleural cavity of the vast majority of patients.
• Low pressure one-way valve to allow air and fluid out but nothing in.
• Graduated markings and X-ray detectable catheter for depth recording and accurate localisation at hospital.
• 12-Gauge catheter allows for rapid venting of air in tension pneumothorax.
• Product code: PDF102
Pack Dimensions: 28.00cm x 8.50cm
Product Shelf Life: 5 Years
Russell PneumoFix Thoracic Decompression Needle
Using the Russell PneumoFix™